Unit 1: Equality and diversity in society
- What is meant by ‘equality’ and ‘diversity’
- The effects of stereotyping, labelling, prejudice and discrimination
- Different characteristics that make people who they are.
Unit 2: Equality and diversity in the community
- The extent and value of diversity in a community
- Potential inequality that occurs in communities
- Support services and groups for equality and diversity.
Unit 3: Equality and diversity in the workplace
- The meaning of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Monitoring equality and diversity in the workplace
Protecting people’s rights in the workplace.......